Free Download Post Categories by User for WordPress Nulled
Steps to Download Post Categories by User for WordPress nulled
- To download simply click on the green button
- Wait & follow all instructions
- Complete the captcha
- You will be redirected to the original Download page
After Download Instruction for Post Categories by User for WordPress
- File must be in Zipping or RAR,
- If it’s a RAR file then please Use this tool to convert from RAR to ZIP
- Now please extract or unzip the file called (ezyZip) you can also use a ZIP extractor online
Easily control which categories users can post to
Post Categories by User for WordPress is a great little plugin that allows you to configure which Category users on your website can post to.
We have thousands of customers who love our White Label Branding for WordPress, as it provides you with a wide range of options to customize your wp-admin for each user role.
However many customers ask if it is possible to restrict which Categories that users on their website can post to. No need to look anywhere else. All you need is our Post Categories by User for WordPress.
You can configure which Categories users can post to by individual User or by User Role, and we have also made sure that the plugin works with other taxonomies added by third-party plugins.
After installing the plugin and activating it simply go to Users > Post Categories where you will find the Options.
The General Settings tab allow you to configure the basic settings of the plugin. You can enable whether you want to restrict by User and/or by User Role.
You can choose to hide terms in the meta box that the user can not use, and you can choose to automatically post to the restricted term if no term was defined. This is useful if you want to avoid posting without a category (term).
You can remove the Taxonomy from the menu if this has been restricted from a user or user role, and you can hide the +Add in the category meta box, to prevent the user from creating new categories
The Taxonomies tab lets you enable the Taxonomies you want to restrict by User Role or User. In the screenshot below you only see the default WordPress “Category”. However if you have other third-party plugins installed that adds their own Taxonomies, these will also show up, and you can enable restriction by User Role or User.
Next step is to select the Categories you won’t provide access to. This can be done by User Role or by User if enabled.
If you have enabled by User restrictions you will see this in the profile of each user. Even Though a user has a specific User Role you can remove all restrictions for the individual user, or you can create specific restrictions for the user. This gives you a lot of flexibility.
The last tab in the Options panel is the License tab. You will find your License key (Item Purchase Code) on Codecanyon where you purchase the plugin. If you enter the License Key you will be able to update the plugin from inside wp-admin whenever we release updates.
You will also be eligible for support if you have a valid License Key.
Version 220.127.116.11644 – August 17, 2020
Version 18.104.22.168519 – March 4, 2020
- Compatibility Fix: Remove restricted terms from Gutenberg taxonomy block
- Compatibility Fix: Hide add term in Gutenberg taxonomy block
- Compatibility Fix: Remove pass by reference callback
Version 22.214.171.124549 – September 14, 2018
- Bug Fixed: Fatal error with save_post hook arguments
Version 126.96.36.199905 – October 17, 2017
- Bug Fixed: When hide terms are enabled and a term is restricted for a user, terms that the user is not allowed to edit should not be shown in the Quick Edit view.
Version 188.8.131.52438 – April 24, 2015
- Improvement: Replaced add_query_arg() due to an XSS vulnerability issue that affects many WordPress plugins and themes. Please observe that before the function could be accessed the user had to be an Administrator, meaning that the potential issue was not available to the public.
Version: 184.108.40.206167 – March 12, 2015
- Bug Fixed: Hierarchical terms are not hidden or shown correctly
- Update: Make the General Settings tab show first. Taxonomies second tab
- Update: Reduce vertical space between terms
Version 220.127.116.11136 – January 5, 2015
- Bug Fixed: Empty categories not showing in user profile page
- Bug Fixed: Removed some PHP Warnings
Version 18.104.22.168097 – January 3, 2015
- First release.